Email Setup and Repair
Many people need help setting up their new email account with programs such as Outlook or Windows Live Mail. But sooner or later you will probably experience a problem with errors or may not even be able to send or receive email.
Typical Email Problems
Some people need help setting up their email because they don't know the server, port, and security settings to use, while others can't even send or receive email on existing accounts.
- Email Client program will not open such as Outlook, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, etc.
- Misc errors due to corrupt or old Email Client Add-ins
- Browser or runtime issues that affect webmail
- Password, POP or SMTP errors when trying to send and receive email
- Unable to send attachments
- Unable to open attachments
Problems that "Cannot" Be Repaired Remotely
Some Email problems may be too severe to troubleshoot remotely if any of the following conditions exist:
- Cannot open webpage in any browser
- Hardware issues
- Cannot Login to User Profile
- System does not Boot to Windows Desktop in Normal or Safe Modes
- Persistent BSODs
- Windows is non-responsive
Some common Email issues are:
- Unable to open email program
- Cannot send or receive email
- Cannot send or open attachments
- Cannot open webmail